Our Quality and Testing Standards
Here at Liberty Tool and Die, we take pride in producing quality parts. Quality is very important and we take it seriously, although we do not implement a system that is s complicated that it adds cost to the customer.
We are constantly striving to improve our quality standards and make it more efficient, from improving our machining process to keeping the shop clean and organized.
We Meet the Strictest of Customers Requirements.
We have an outstanding quality record with our customers and our ample inventory of Measuring and Inspection Equipment is kept to a strict Calibration Schedule. This is carefully monitored and controlled. All components are inspected from the receiving of the raw material, the setup of the machines, in-process production and shipping. Our Production processes are monitored through Statistical Process Control (SPC).
ISO 9001 Compliant
- Gage review and certifications
- Complete quality inspection equipment
- Material certifications on file for each lot of material purchased
- First piece inspection- prior to running production
- In process inspection by machine operator
- Final inspection before shipment for characteristics, plus a visual inspection to check appearance.
Compliance Military Standards and Specifications, ANSI and Military Standards requirements. Statistical Process Control (SPC) to verify that each process is under control and within specifications.